We are opening a multi brand shop curated by fashion designer Elizabeth Lau in Hong Kong this March 2014 – selling womenswear and lifestyle gifts from the UK, USA, France, Italy and Australia. Many of our brands will be exclusive to us in Hong Kong.
The shop will be amongst the galleries, restaurants and boutiques of historical Hollywood Road in Central.
We are very selective in our choice of brands and will be continuously expanding our brand portfolio. We will be promoting our brands through a series of press and PR launches as well as events.
• Retail shop sales
• Process online shop orders
• Monitor daily operation, merchandise & storage
• Smooth running of the shop & online shop operation
• Handle shop & online shop customers’ enquiries
• Form 7 or above; degree/diploma holder is preferred
• Previous working experience in retail sales is a must
• Friendly, positive attitude & common sense is required
• Excellent customer service
• Good spoken & written English & Cantonese – Mandarin is a plus
• We offer training & promising career opportunities
• On the job training
• Flexible working hours
• Performance bonus
• Staff discount
To apply for a role, please send your resume with current salary, expected salary and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications without current and expected salary will not be considered.
Applications will be treated in strict confidence.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.